Ok, so the reader's digest version of what's been going on is M. finally realized what the real deal of our relationship was. Good! He even goes to a therapist now and even told his parents/brothers the truth about what happened during our marriage from the beginning. Whoa!! His brothers have been understanding, his parents...ehhhhh. They were more accepting towards the baby. Weird!!
So, basically, my relationship is GREAT. I have never been so happy in my life and I'm so proud of M. I asked him what the solution would have been if I had done it the 'right way' instead of the pathway I chose. He told me that nothing else would have ever gotten him to change. It's too bad it took something that dramatic for results! Because everyone sees me as the evil one and him as the victim. Ahhh, must be nice to live in a perfect world!
So, now I need advice about how to deal with a certain situation. I'm really in uncharted territory in my issue. Anyone? What would my MOM do???
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What would that new uncharted issue be?
yeah... what Julia asked...
Although, I'm sure your MOM would say to go with your heart. That's what almost all mom's say.
If I can help let me know.
Post a Comment