As someone pointed out to me, my writing has gotten progressively cynical. I had to giggle over that one and agree. LOL I firmly stand that critical writing classes ruin all the fun! Not only do I watch every single word that comes out of my fingers, but I have to find the judgmental part of it too. HA! (Shouldn't I have gotten a better grade in class? Oops, I guess it's partly related to my homework production...)
So, as I mentioned previously, I recently upgraded my camera. She and I aren't best friends yet. I love the ability she possesses, but hate the fact that the full sensor just reduced (or rightly, corrected) the lens length (mm) of my favorite portrait lens. We went out today to a local farm and I dragged the kids (mostly the three girls) around testing it out. If you wanna see some, I posted them to my flickr account. If you're not on there, just send me an email and I'll shoot you some.
BWT, 3am is for blogging and not homework...double giggle.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment