Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh, oh, oh!

Ok, so I seem to always dwell on the negative. Let me tell you what my goals are for the New Year. Everyone seems to just pick willy-nilly things, but I picked goals I think I can actually accomplish!

*I am going to send out birthday/anniversary cards for every member of my immediate family...yes, even those I'm not *ahem* fond of. ;)

*I am not going to dwell on the past or the negative. Negative stuff will always be there. However, I don't have to stew on it.

And beyond that, I have a newborn for a photo shoot on Tuesday. I'm so stoked! M. has a friend that is a pretty famous comedian. They just had their forth baby and asked me if I would come and do a session for them. I have to admit, I AM a little nervous. I recently did a session for my babysitter and her kids, though, and when I started, it was like an old hat. I hope this goes just as well.

As for the rest of my life, I am on track to graduate in Spring and I have a job interview in a week and a half. It's a pretty big gig, so I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll worry seriously about a career after I graduate. I'll just go into it thinking it's good interview practice. ;)

My life it actually getting on a good track and for that I am TRULY grateful. I just kind of wonder when everyone will stop hating me? I try not to think about it and just know that I'm trying. Whatever people want to think of me beyond that is their own.

Now, just wish me luck on Tuesday!!

No comments: