Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello out there

It seems like everyone has disappeared lately. Not sure where they all went. My ulcers turned out not to be caused by the bacteria, so it's my own body that is doing all the damage. Lovely. Guess I will be on Prilosec until the ends of eternity. Oh, and they told me to not get stressed. Yeah. Ok.

I leave on Wednesday and head to the promised land. Not sure how I feel about traveling totally alone and not knowing anyone there. I guess I'll find something to do. I just hope I meet some friendly peeps or it could be a long 6 weeks.

See ya on the flip side.

2 comments:

adria said...

I'm still reading and so so jealous.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and come back refreshed. It's just crazy busy summertime here. Can't wait to hear how wonderful things are when you return.